Ballyhooley hotel situated about 1,5 km from Ruwa River on the right side of the road as one travels towards Mutare. The hotel was in existence in 1896. Then owned by Dr and Mrs Orton. Today traces of extensive foundations with bricks both under the National Museums and Monuments of Rhodesia Act Cap. 313 of 1972. Ruwa Growth Point was established 1986 in terms of the Acts, Income Tax Chapter [23:06] and Sales Tax Chapter [23:08].